Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resistance

Resistance Community Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Background Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Background Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Background Template   Character Background Template Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Name: John Wilkes Booth

Character Model: Abraham Reyes

Job: Bartender

Bio: I'm a bartender from the south and so was my father. I was born and raised taste testing beer and serving it at the age of 15. My mom and dad were proud when I lead the family pub into an industry. We now thrive in the south, and i'm here to introduce our product to the rest of America, and maybe even Mexico.
Back to top Go down
https://resistancecommunity.forumotion.com
NoSxHiiTTmAnZ

PostSubject: Re: Character Background Template   Character Background Template Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Name: Isaac kemp Age: 27 Character model: Michael reese Job: gunsmith
Back to top Go down
RUNT 28

PostSubject: Re: Character Background Template   Character Background Template Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Name: Stephen Combs Age: 29 Character Model:Buffalo Soldier Job: Priest Bio: My mom always called me a holy man ever since i learned there was a god i've wanted to talk about him. I then decided to go down in the south west to hope to spread the word of god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Background Template   Character Background Template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Background Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance :: Read Dead Redemption :: Character Backgrounds-
Jump to: