Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resistance

Resistance Community Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Newman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mark Newman Empty
PostSubject: Mark Newman   Mark Newman Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Name: Mark Newman
Place of Birth: Blackwater
Character Model: Jack Marston
Interests: World Monopoly
Job: Doctor

Bio: I grew up with my father in Blackwater, I'm a yankee and love the west I served as help to my father while hunting, shooting, or ranching. My mother died of tubercloisis when I was young. My father said that she was a kind and loving soul. After hard work on the ranch my dad left it to me and moved North to Atlanta, where today he still resides. My day to retire is far from now and I send money and letters to him. The government took the ranch when I got into loan issues. I am now trying to buy a new piece of property wherever I may wander up to. My dad always said that I'm a good fist fighter and gunslinger, but I rarely ever use my abilities. I am one to turn down a fight, unless it gets out of hand. I am Mark and I try to do what is right. I studied medicine after that at the university at Blackwater. My mother was a very smart person who in fact was a doctor herself and her father was too. I decided to carry one her legacy and make her proud.
Back to top Go down

Mark Newman
Page 1 of 1