Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resistance

Resistance Community Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward "Old Man" Banners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Truth
Admin
The Truth

Edward "Old Man" Banners Empty
PostSubject: Edward "Old Man" Banners   Edward "Old Man" Banners Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Character model: Uncle

Ed was born in Campbell County, Kentucky to Judith and Samuel Banners on the 25th of November 1843, his father was an Irish immigrant who made money from the fishing trade and his mother was a maid.

In 1854 his father divorced his mother and remarried a whore who only took advantage of Ed and his father further destroying Ed's already broken home, six years later in 1860 his father died after losing his arm in a fishing accident and with his mothers help he left the tyranny of his whore of a stepmother at seventeen to make a new life in the West.

Ed got by since then by doing odd jobs and smuggling goods and people across the border between the US and Mexico with his friends Orrin and Ike until threats from former Confederate soldiers and attacks by Indians during the 1870's and 80's that eventually led to him losing three friends and a pinky finger in the fight of Hamlin's Passing.

Recently he moved to Armadillo, got acquainted with the Marshal and bought everything behind the Saloon hoping to bring work to anyone in need of a job.

Truth.

Last edited by The Truth on Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Truth
Admin
The Truth

Edward "Old Man" Banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward "Old Man" Banners   Edward "Old Man" Banners Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm

I recently helped kill one of those Demons the Marshal has been talking about and got acquainted with Levi and my other neighbors.

A few days later however Marshal Johnson came back to town saying he'd developed Cancer so with a few months left to live he made a go of it and we went along with some Law officials to take care of the Walton's Gang problem up at Twin Rocks but when the fight was over the Cancer struck him and within a few minutes he was in a small bedroom the house preaching his final words to Allan Kent and me, after he was done Allan and me said our farewells to the Marshal and stepped outside to a sad crowd of townsfolk and Lawmen.

Allan told them the situation and they all headed back to Armadillo, I stayed behind for a second and knowing that a funeral and burial wouldn't be possible I decided to shoot the rooms lantern so no Walton's Gang scum wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing the great Marshal Johnson in such a bad shape.
Back to top Go down

Edward "Old Man" Banners
Page 1 of 1